Montag, 21. November 2011

Nothing

And my mates are all there trying to calm me down 
'Cause I'm shouting your name all over town
I'm swearing if i go there now
I can change your mind turn it all around
And I know that I'm drunk but I'll say the words
And she'll listen this time even though their slurred
Dial her number and confess to her
I'm still in love but all i heard was nothing
<3

1 Kommentar:

wdn th hat gesagt…

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)